Use of the Portal means the unconditional consent of the user to this Policy and the terms of processing of his personal information specified therein. If the user does not agree with these conditions, he must refuse to use the Portal.
Personal information of the user in the context of this Policy includes:
- personal information that the user provides about himself when registering (creating an account) or in the process of using the Portal, including personal information of the user;
- data that is automatically transferred to the Portal during its use with the software installed on the user's device, including the IP address, information from the cookie, information about the user's browser (or other program that accesses the Portal), access time , the address of the requested page.nistration does not verify the reliability of personal information provided by users, and does not exercise control over their legal capacity.
This Policy applies only to the Portal. Administration does not control and is not responsible for the resources of third parties, to which the user can click on the links available on the Portal.
The administration collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary for using the Portal.
With regard to the user's personal information, its confidentiality remains, except for cases of voluntary provision by the user of information about himself for general access to an unlimited number of persons.
Administration has the right to transfer personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- the user expressed his consent to such actions;
- the transfer is provided by Belarusian or other applicable legislation within the framework of the procedure established by law.
The user can at any time change (update, supplement) or delete the personal information or part provided by him, as well as the privacy settings, using the function of editing personal data.
The Administration takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect the user's personal information from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it. In particular:
- the use of SSL encryption;
- timely update of software related to the collection, storage and processing of data.